Thread: Charlottesville
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #131
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Honestly, I'd say yes. The media has orgasms over stuff like this. Race tensions boost ratings and forget about click bait bs "news" sites that get shared all over Facebook.

All I know for sure is that SOMEONE wants the people of this country divided and bickering so we can not unite and see that there are some serious crooks fleecing this country at high levels of government... corrupt politicians, government contractors and business owners who are making bank off the back of the 99% of this country.

But those Mexicans!!!! They are the real problem. Bad hombres!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

And you KNOW who that someone is don't you? That's right, George Soros

maybe it is fake, maybe not
All I know is that as time passes, more conspiracy theories have turned out to be reality not theories.

Hopefully the rally in Boston doesn't end up violent of a piss bottle fight. I would not be within 20 miles of that place.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.