View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:08 AM   #10
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
There is the issue; if Brady's phone had nothing incriminating on it, why hasn't Don Yee released the transcript? I think 4 games for something that lots of teams probably do is extreme, but it seems like something shady was done and covered up, no matter how stupidly the investigation was handled....
probably because the players union advised him not to hand over personal texts or emails and I don't blame them.

I think if anything happened in that bathroom, it was McNally on his own checking the balls to be sure they were not 16 psi or something, there is no way Tom asked one of them to lower pressure after the ref approved them. Tom is not a liar, but I think McNally lied. And as far as Brady's comment about not knowing McNally, that was taken out of context by Wells much like a lot of his report was one sided.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote