View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 10:58 PM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You've said a whole lot of stuff . . . but you still have not pointed out one wrong thing about what the speaker in the video said.
Because he can't point out any mistakes. This is what liberals do. Nebe and Spence cannot begin to tell us anything the guy said that was wrong (because nothing he said was wrong), so they call him a racist Islamophobe. That's liberalism, they continue to cling to the narrative, even when it has been shown to be wrong.

Meanwhile, the guy who gave that speech, has probably been decapitated by now by the religion of peace.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. What would Obama have said if he was President? ""Yesterday, December 7, 1941, was a day which will live in tolerance and moral equivalence. Let me make one thing absolutely clear: we are not at war with Japan, which is one of the world's great empires. The future must not belong to those who criticize the emperor of Japan, just because a handful of fanatics perverted the great message of the Japanese imperialists. If anyone says anything anti-Japanese, I will have my department of justice investigate them."