View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 07:39 PM   #48
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Yes Spence. Any data I post that you don't happen to like, is made up. Out of curiosity, what% of the world's 2 billion Muslims, do you suppose support the jihadists?
Yes, you just make stuff up you don't really understand. If there were really 20 million sociopaths (definition: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience) driven to religious violence we'd have a much bigger problem than we do.

I like how your link above cites an even bigger number though. I quote "Shedding Blood For Allah: Pew Study Says More Than 350 Million Muslims Support Violent Jihad" when the Pew study says no such thing.

Perhaps should have had a pause when you read the site's own description "Using mostly news reports, Moral Compass pokes fun at the delusional claims by people of faith that belief in God equips them with superior moral standards."

That sounds credible to me.

I'd say your comprehension of Jihad or even global Islamic affairs struggles to keep pace with Donald Trump.

Quote:
Mohammed was a conqueror and a slave trader. I don't think that's disputed by anyone who is taken seriously.
Is this that much different than the founders of our Nation who conquered Native Americans and engaged the trade of African Slaves for over a century?

Do you think that in the medieval sectarian world in which Mohammed lived if you weren't conquering you would be the conquered? You learned that in your religious studies 101 class right?