View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 01:47 PM   #102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Safe to say the Russians attempted to interfere with the Democrat's campaign.

I'm not defending the Russians...I'm defending the English language. How about we actually state what happened properly and then discuss it.

This is how Fake news happens, twisting words to fit the narrative. You know what fake news is....its on the list of reasons why Hillary Lost.

Jim can think whatever Jim wants to think....doesn't change what I think.
"Safe to say the Russians attempted to interfere with the Democrat's campaign."

We're all saying the same thing. The Russians likely tried to help tilt things in Trump's favor.

"How about we actually state what happened properly and then discuss it." Now that sounds like a good idea. I have heard many reporters on ABC, NBC, and MSNBC say that the Russians hacked the election, or played a serious role in Trump's win. Zero evidence of that. But even if the polls changed 40 points after the email leaks, the bigger issue isn't how the truth was revealed, but rather the behavior that was revealed. I would say the same thing if it was the Republicans who were being unethical.

"Jim can think whatever Jim wants to think"

I think, that I think, the same thing that you think.

I also think that you were right about Cub Scouts. My first grader loves it more than anything we have ever asked him to try, and he could not look cuter in his uniform. He doesn't believe me about how big the battleships are that we are going to sleep on in the spring. Hoping to take his den ice-fishing this winter.