View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 10:47 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Pete, in all seriousness, can you tell us why poor people have a legitimate beef, with the guy in this video? How is he the reason, that anybody else is poor. What does his wealth, have to do with someone else's poverty?

Why don't you ever address that?

I'm bald. Sometimes I wish I had hair. Should I therefore blame and hate the men I see who have hair? Did they cause my baldness?

I'm also 25 pounds overweight. Should I take a pitchfork to all the lean men I see? Is my chubbiness, their doing? Why is it fair that I'm flabby, while that guy in the 'Creed' movies is so jacked? It's not fair!! I want some of his abs, why does HE get to have all the abs?

Do you see how stupid this sounds?

It' snot the same thing, poverty and baldness are not the same thing, I know that. But we both used cases og glaring inequity, to blame people who did pretty much nothing, to deprive anyone else of having what they have.

Wealth is not finite. You seem to think it is (all liberals seem to think that). It's not.

I did the math once, I determined that if the CEO of Walmart worked for free and gave all his money to their US employees, it worked out to around $30 a year for each. Whoop dee do.