View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Watch the video. The wounded vet got huge applause. The boos were reserved for Michelle, and they were richly deserved, in my opinion.

I'm a vet, and I would happily welcome any chance to boo, hiss, or otherwise heckle the first lady, and I'd sleep like a baby that night. She is utterly reprehensible. Her comment during the 2008 campaign, that Barack's nomination was "the first time in my adult life that I was proud of my country", tells you everything you need to know about her and her values. That comment is indefensible.

Personally, I'm hoping that in January 2013, she goes right back to not being proud of this country.

Laura Bush was 1st Lady for 8 years, I don't remember her getting boos in huge numbers, anywhere.
wow, you really come across as miserable (and petty also).

Calling a woman a "half beast" and other demeaning things says a lot about your values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I think its lame she was booed. I never agree with her or her husband, but she was there for the right reasons and no one makes her do these things.
This petty crap is ruining america. we cant get anything done because everyone just wants the other side to fail.
Totally agree. Each side would rather have the other side seem as failing rather than doing what is best for the country.