Thread: Gods Intention
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #99
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Funny to watch the psychos

Who are the psychos spewing aggressive anti-social rhetoric here? Differences of opinion are not anti-social, trying to squelch those differences would be.

get upset

How do you equate rational discussion with being upset? Are you upset that others are discussing the very topic you introduced? Are we all supposed to agree with you or be called psychos?

and scramble to defend their beliefs.

Scramble? Has the discussion been disorderly (discounting some exceptions of gratuitous name calling)? Are you scrambling to promote your belief? Several here have tried to understand Mourdock's statement in light of his beliefs. That doesn't mean we all hold those beliefs. Though I have much admiration for Christianity as a religion, I am not a Christian. I cannot, at least not yet, submit myself to the dogma of any religion. But I can defend other's beliefs when they are being unfairly attacked or ridiculed.

don't anticipate anybody changing their minds regardless.Even trying to substitute the word nature for God,but a rose is still a rose.
zealots who will be surrounded by virgins upon death should be grouped with you morons for an intelligent discussion.
God bless fox news........?

You sound bitter. Or upset. Even a bit of a zealot for your belief. Are you not able to mount an intelligent discussion with those who disagree with you. Your insistence on comparing us "morons" with Taliban and Islam while not being able to accept or discuss a different point of view compares you more to them than those you claim to be similar religious zealots.

Yeah, that is psyco speak in any language.
Right . . . whose speech is psycho here?