NJTackle
#1 Plug Building Supply

Re: poll report

Quote:
Originally posted by quick decision
[B]y-19
n-3
yesnomabey-1

I think it is probaley in some cases it is easier for kids to get pot than beer or cigs. I think this is bad. I'm not sure if pot was made leagle if it would make it easier or harder for kids to get.
I agree. You'd be surprised how easy it is. If they are going to try it behind my back, I'd certainly rather have them try weed grown by a pharmaceutical company then some jackoffs basement not know what chemicals he may have used.

Simply put - if a parent doesn't know his kid is smoking weed then that child should be taken away from the parent, period! Yes, there should be a strike 1, 2 and 3 or other. My point is there is no way, as a parent, that you can NOT know your kid is smoking weed. Or the he is not building explosives in the basement, guns, over 18 video games - the list goes on and on. Unless of course, you travel 99% of the time and are never around. Then the more important question is who's really raising the child, and are you really responsible enough to have children? Damn...why not make having children illegal. There is no license or qualification for that. You don't have to be a certain age. There is no test. You can have as many as you'd like no matter your financial status. And if you can't afford them, the rest of us will help pay for them! We need to be more responsible for our own actions and not depend on the government or other agency to guide us through the road of life!

It blows my stack when society blames society when things go wrong. What is this world coming to when we need huge bold notes on coffee cups stating 'contents may be hot'. That we need to be told that smoking may cause cancer. Drinking & driving impairs your reaction time. You need to buckle up when driving. Guns should be made illegal as they kill, not the people pulling the trigger. And when there isn't something there to remind us so we don't forget to breath (cause, you know, we may forget and drop dead)......we immediately seek legal counsel.

I digress....and am going back to work. Need to pay for my kids college fund....
NJTackle is offline   Reply With Quote