Thread: G20 Summit
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:40 AM   #83
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
did I say I want that?No, but you clearly have different standards for different people then. how is that?

I want less government, not more ok?

Russia? collusion? waste of taxpayer money investigating to find out if there was any crime when nothing happened. When they get to the bottom of the witch hunt, I'm sure they will let us all know about it. So you want to just dismiss all of the lies and interactions of the Trump team and the Russian interference? I'm sure you wanted the same after the 1st Bengahzi investigation.

Is this more of trying to shame me for not voting for Hillary or you There is no shame in not voting for her and I've never said any such thing. It is the constant dismissing of anything to do w/the Russians. Was there collusion - we won't know until there is an investigation. Why not let it proceed and see where it goes?just trying to show you'd rather see the country fail than Trump succeed ? Hmm, can't recall saying that. or even impling that. Or maybe you think I am not smart enough to realize we elected a worse candidate than who lost? It is July, it's over with.
NM