View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 01:24 PM   #17
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Talking I need to remind you guys.....

Plug Night is for "YOU"! It is a night to show people who may not know it but there are many talented and skilled people in the New England area who actually hand craft their own plugs and, yes, some of you have started your own fine and reputable businesses. I put this night together last year after seeing all of the beautiful work that you all do. I was impressed by the skill of a then 16 year old Christian and the fantastic things that he is capable of, and the beautifully crafted plugs of so many of you, Bassmaster, JHabs, Tattoo, Tagger, Newell Guy, Mr. #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& himself and many others here in the "Plug Builders Forum". It is also a night to teach people about the history of building plugs and more importantly, how to catch fish with these man made bait immitators. The conception of taking a piece of ordinary wood, rubber,or plastic for that matter, and shaping it into a seductive shape of fishy deception is pretty amazing in and of itself, but to see where many of you have taken this skill continues to amaze me to the point where I am now trying my hand at it and I must say it is most satisfying and enjoyable. Imagine how much I will enjoy it when I actually catch a striper on a plug made with my own two hands. As I put things in place, I will post the details of the night as they become available, but I need your help and input to make it a great night. Last year was fabulous and fun. I wish you could have heard all of the people who came up to me or called me just to let me know how much they enjoyed themselves. Then there were those who were unable to make it that night and expressed interest in attending the next "Plug Night". If you have interest in getting involved, or you have any ideas that might add to the night, please pm me. Lets do it again this August and do it twice as good as last year. Thanks all.

Last edited by BigFish; 03-25-2004 at 01:26 PM..

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote