View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:01 PM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
He is no whistleblower but please keep making false comparisons

During his tenure on the case, he threatened to report the way he was instructed to handle, as the supervisory case agent in the Flynn case, to the IG, which would officially have made him a whistleblower. He testified under oath in his interview with U.S. Attorney Jeff Jensen, and he revealed what he would said to the IG. Pretty much compares to a whistleblower.

those are different subjects but. The response is always the same find a needle in the haystack

Agent Burnett was not a needle in a haystack. He was the supervisory case agent. And the 302's included similar comments from several other agents, not just one "needle."

So what do you have against finding needles in haystacks anyway? It would be good, though very difficult, to find the needle. It's a victory of sorts to find the needle, not some inconsequential so what, who cares, nothing burger. The whole point is to find the needle, or else why else search?

And thanks for reinforcing. The hydroxychloroquine fantasy,, instead of just admitting Trump was wrong and the voter fraud claim .. your clearly a True believer

I'm not a true believer. I don't have the expertise to know one way or the other. But it is not true that the world has rejected it. The first item listed in a search was this sampling "Hydroxychloroquine usage amongst COVID-19 treaters is 72% in Spain, 49% in Italy, 41% in Brazil, 39% in Mexico, 28% in France, 23% in the U.S., 17% in Germany, 16% in Canada, 13% in the UK and 7% in Japan."

On the same page was this: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/08/07/theres-a-mountain-of-evidence-that-hydroxychloroquine-is-an-effective-treatment-for-covid-19-n763953". There are all kinds of other articles and opinions by various experts that say it is effective.

South Korea and Taiwan (as well as China) which had the best stats re covid had it as part of their treatment protocol.

Trump Demands Joe Biden To Take Drug Test Before Or After Tuesday Debate
"I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night," Trump tweeted.

I am sure you can spin this into somehow the request is normal

I probably could, if I wanted to. But I don't care about that nonsense. Apparently you do, and you're trying make some feeble kind of spin about it.

It's also off the subject of this thread. A real conversation about the subject, in case you missed it and care to comment on it, was:

QUOTE=spence;1201646]These text don’t show any illegal behavior,

Perhaps you missed the illegal leaks of classified information. Or keeping the investigation going with an FBI interview of Flynn after the case was going to be closed for lack of evidence of criminality which all had no legal basis. Or exculpatory evidence withheld from Flynn defense team. Or Flynn not actually lying about discussing sanctions as transcripts show he only discussed expulsions with Kislyak, and agents not believing he lied, yet charging him with lying about discussing sanctions.

I don't know if the leaders of the investigation being consumed with "conspiracy theories" rather than evidence, or keeping the investigation opened long after no evidence of criminality was found merely in order to get more time to actually find real evidence to help "get Trump" are illegal, but certainly are unethical, not befitting the honor and duty of the FBI,

and liability insurance is very common among federal employees. I’m sure knowing they were working on very sensitive cases the idea of a new AG beholden to Trump was quite terrifying.

Then it stands to reason they should already have had the insurance rather than being frightened by the unethical and illegal nature of this particular case to get it.

And now we have selective leaks to throw good employees under the bus in a desperate attempt to influence an election Trump is losing.
[/QUOTE]

They are not "leaks." And the information is not classified. As long as the Flynn case is not allowed to be dismissed and forced to stay open, the disclosures are exculpatory information that legally must be given to Flynn's defense, and are legitimate information that the public has a right to know. And the "good" employees are not being thrown under the bus. The few bad ones leading the corrupt investigation are being exposed.