View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 04:11 PM   #27
fishbones

I went yesterday not believing it would be that bad. Set up at a spot with plenty of room on either side at about 3:15am. Within a half an hour I had a group of guys on my left and one of them had a roller tip rod. Then within minutes of that, the methadone clinic weekly field trip arrived and set up within 20 feet of me on my right. The guy to my right couldn’t cast more than 10 feet out and still managed somehow cross my line. I explained to him to cast upcurrent and it wouldn’t happen. Then a guy 3 people down on my left crossed my line. His buddy with the roller tip cleared it and apologized. Then the fish showed up and I caught a few and a couple other guys in the area got a couple. The guys on either side of me couldn’t cast far enough to reach them. As frustrating as the crowds are, I had a good morning and was home in time to make breakfast for the wife and kid. That being said, that’s the last weekend morning I’ll fish there. I’ll go back to weeknights when it’s late and everyone else is in bed.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote