View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:33 AM   #18
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

George Bush is an Embarassment to this Country....period! I don't blame him for everything. I know full well that pretty much all politicians are full of chit and they all suck. The problem isn't the republicans and it isn't the democrats....its ALL of them. And I get pissed when everytime I say something about that president (and I use the term loosely) of ours I get labeled a Dem Liberal Whack-job. Believe it or not I actually hold a lot of conservative views.

I do blame him for what the rest of the world thinks about us....every time he opens his mouth its another Embarassing Moment. There's something to be said for looking Informed and Intelligent when you are the face of our country.

When I was in the Service and went overseas in Europe when people found out we were american they loved us, bought us drinks, pulled up a stool to talk to us, hell in a couple of countries they took us into there homes.....in the past 8 years this idiot we have running the country has turned us into laughing stocks for the rest of the world.........and it disgusts me. We have lost our Respect in the world because of him.

Every time I see the videos of him flipping off the camera with that goofy laugh, his inabilty to open a door and then following it up with his best Snagglepuss routine , or his inane dancing that he feels is his "Go To" move to make people laugh, I cringe. You are the leader of the most powerful country in the world...ACT IT!!

As far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve the 25% rating that he got and I'm counting the days until he is done. And I hope no college or univerisity wastes any of their money getting him to speak there........he will just, once again, do something to embarrass us.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."