View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #61
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
OK, so when a Republican congressman says that your source doesn't know what he's talking about, that's good enough for you to discredit him?

Spence, you, not I, quoted this guy. I guess you're saying that as long as anyone says Obama is perfect, they are a credible source. When anyone suggests Obama may have acted less than flawlessly, then they don't kno what they're talking about.

You are quoting a Republican to discredit your own source...you cannot make that up.
I'm not discrediting Lovell, rather that when pressed to be explicit on his position he backed down on any talk of "could" or "should."

I can see why Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon, R-Calif was so upset. Here he's thinking they've settled the issue once and for all yet his Republican cronies are pulling out anyone they can -- even someone who may not have been in a good position to know -- to give FOX News and the conservative blogosphere more fodder to confuse people.

Before the court I'd like to present exhibit A - that's your cue to look in the mirror.

-spence