View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 04:56 PM   #73
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, I don't know ass much here as I should. Your timeline you posted made no comment, that I saw, about how fast the closest special operations troops got in the air headed to Benghazi. Do you know when that happened? Were special forces in the air within 30 minutes of when the attack started? If so, that answers a key question. If not, Obama deserves to be impeached. I respond with common sense to empirical evidence. The link I posted suggest that there was a special forces team tat was a lot closer than 12 hours away. What orders were given to that team, and when?

You cannot tell me that's an unfair question. I honestly don't know if it has been answered. Do you?
First off WND is a tabloid and Aaron Klien an Obama hater. Your article is from 2013 when the DoD released the timeline of events in 2012. It's intentionally manipulative and not supported by facts.

The quotes in the piece don't substantiate the claim made in the headline.

Jim, if you'd take the time to read any of the already published information...you'd know that the special forces training in Croatia were given orders to prepare to deploy to Libya just after midnight, they didn't reach the staging base in Italy until 8pm the next day. An hour later the FAST team from Spain arrived in Tripoli.

i.e. There wasn't a special forces team in Croatia that could have been there in 4 hours.

Perhaps people have watched too much Iron Man and Captain America to think we can just jet people instantly across continents.

-spence

Last edited by spence; 05-03-2014 at 06:19 PM..