View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Need help with septic

Hey guys,

Does anyone here have experience with installing septic systems? Maybe someone here has gone through something simile?

We’ve been trying to put the house on the market for a few months and it’s been a complete disaster. We had the septic inspected on 6/11 and it was deemed it would fail the Title 5. The inspector said it was one of the worst he’s ever seen as it’s 45 years old. We’re obviously trying to replace it, but it’s a logistical nightmare. We’re now worried about how long the current one will hold up as we might not be able to pull this off in the next few months.

If anyone has experience any experience with septic would it be possible for me to forward you the inspection report? Maybe someone here could give us an idea of how long they it might last.

I know tons of variables involved and I realize this post is all over the place, but I’m racing to take my father to PT.

This has been an f’ng nightmare. Already lost a new build in Western MA due to this situation. I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has any advice/insight I’d be greatly appreciative. Thanks for reading.

Rob
bart is offline   Reply With Quote