Thread: airbrush
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #16
scottw

if you read what I wrote, yes the 155 is $28 (plus shipping?) and that's a very good price, glad you got some and hope you love them, the thread was started by a guy looking for his "first airbrush", if you scroll down the Badger Garage Sale page you will see the "155 Anthem package"(and they've added another package as well) which was the one brought up by me and KBA as a recent purchase and is available at Michaels for a price comparable to the garage sale price and is now sold out at the Badger Garage Sale...since this is the "first" airbrush for the guys mentioned above, they'd need the package because the airbrush won't work very well without a hose, paint cups etc... your post implied that you purchased ("the 155 is $28") the same package that KBA and I purchased at Michaels for $78, that is not the case, I simply pointed out to KBA that it was apples and oranges and I again say, that is avery good price for the 155 airbrush only, I have one and like it very much, I provided the reviews link to help fish4life get more impressions of the ab than just mine alone...I hope that clears it up...PEACE!
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote