View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 01:47 PM   #1
5/0
Eels

2015 can suck it!

My 10 Year old puppy became diabetic 2 months ago and she never responded well to the insulin or pain meds for her back legs.
She was losing weight by the day and I had hoped that she'd be here for the holidays but I was in denial and being selfish,her quality of life was failing by the day.

This morning before I went to work I went to put food in her bowl,but didn't because yesterday's food was still there and she couldn't get up to go out side like she always does.
I gave her a pet on the head and said see you when I get home,so off to work I went.

Got a phone call from the wife no more than a half an hour later,she said when she came downstairs she saw the pups was a mess & you need to come home now,today is the day when need to pup's to rest...

So I got home in time to see our daughter off to school she had no Idea of the dogs condition because she had two friends sleep over.
my wife and I brought the pups for the final ride I drove and my wife sat in back to comfort her.

It was a tuff morning and now when our daughter comes home from school we have to brake the news to her,and relive it again what a long day and what a chity year.

Like Clammer says enjoy what you have.

Live bait sharp hooks and timing is all you need
5/0 is offline   Reply With Quote