View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 10:00 AM   #387
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I love how you always fall back on the nursing home argument.

Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities Account for 42% of COVID-19 Deaths

WHO do you blame for deaths not in New York

Ps At issue is a directive that Mr. Cuomo’s administration delivered in late March, effectively ordering nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients from hospitals.

The goal was to free up hospitals’ beds at a time when those facilities were being overwhelmed by fresh waves of virus patients

Yes Jim it was a bad decision but to suggest to suggest malicious intent.

Seems your hate is miss directed Trumps killed 200k by your own logic if i recall you blamed obama for for 12k deaths when you thought covid was BS like Trump .. now you acting all righteous its comical
ok einstein, everyone knew this disease was going to be brutal in the elderly. so not every elderly death, is someone’s fault.

but you don’t need to go to johns hopkins medical
school, to know it’s beyond stupid to force nursing homes to admit covid-positive residents. nursing homes aren’t hospitals, they’re not set up to triage or isolate those who need urgent care, that’s what hospitals do.

i work for a company that sellls
professional liability insurance to
nursing homes. i was on calls every day with lawyers and doctors and NY state legislators, we were all begging the state to reaching that idiotic order.

chino is t responsible for every death. he is absolutely, 100% responsible for a fair number of them. there was hospital sieve for those people, but oh no, he had to send them
to nursing homes.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device