Thread: NJ Tackle Kits
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #11
Diamond Tackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Sorry if you took offense to this posting. These kits are old, like 2004-2005 old. When I joined this site I also got into plug building a little. I purchased kits from NJT and also from Stamina. Have a lot leftover because I've lost interest. The blanks/kits are fine (not unhappy with quality at all), simply want to pass along to someone who has an interest.

The kits I'm posting are also ones I posted years ago in this thread (1st picture).
http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...1st-batch.html
NO offense whatsoever taken.. Those ARE in fact the First generation kits which were Makati Blanks, with the NJT components, we sold them at the shows and on the site.. In fact we marketed them for Kids & beginners to work with. There were a couple BLEMS here and there. I wanted to see firstly if they were ours. and if so, you CAN return anything you buy from NJT for a credit or a gift cert. Anything we sell has a lifetime warranty.. but thats up to you certainly. As a gift to a fellow fisherman thats a very nice gesture.
After these blanks were all gone, we turned them ourselves..and those were all field tested etc. The quality on those was much stricter, esp for example our Torpedo Swimmers, Dannys, and the Pikies which we are re introducing very soon + many more.
Thanks for posting this, you brought back some great memories.

Good fishing to you..
JD

Diamond Tackle is offline   Reply With Quote