View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #53
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
So I guess nukes are in scope then. Those are pretty general in the meaning of military or other weapons.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So I guess you're an extremist in spite of your pretension that you aren't. Who is it that can afford to buy an arsenal of nukes? And where do they buy them? At your local gun shop or at Walmart? Can they even find a legitimate nuke manufacturer that would fill their order?

I suppose if Trump or Soros could afford diminishing their fortunes merely to buy a bunch of nukes, and found a legitimate manufacturer who would sell them, they would have a right to do so. On the other hand, there seem to be worldwide treaties banning the ownership of nukes by those who don't already have them. And it seems that the vast majority of people support that. And I suppose that if a majority of American citizens by vote in three fourth of the States supported an amendment to the Constitution that limited or abolished the second amendment and the Supreme Court held that as constitutional, that would be the end of it.

And why do you not believe that is the Progressive end game?

Last edited by detbuch; 09-17-2016 at 08:46 PM..