Thread: Brussels
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 06:29 AM   #191
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Again Jim who shot up his office in California recently, or the Fort Hood shooter? theses are exceptions to the rule Christian jews huindu buddhist I am sure I can find the same exceptions and find terrorist act's for each but if I did its just become an endless circular argument..

There is no doubt there Islamic Terrorist I just dont buy into the physical threat they pose to the west (USA).. but the psychological effect is off the chart

try to find robert baer cult of the suicide bomber DVD.. or you tube I have it some place i can burn you a copy .. he shows the evolution of the suicide bomber from the Iraq Iran war to lebanon
"Again Jim who shot up his office in California recently, or the Fort Hood shooter?"

Ummm...radical Muslims

" theses are exceptions to the rule Christian jews huindu buddhist I am sure I can find the same exceptions"

You are sure all religions share a small number of homocidal maniacs? Then please tell us, what % of those killed by religiuous extremists in the past 20 years, were killed by Islamic extremists? And what % were slaughtered by Buddhist extremists? You seem like a sharp guy, but you aren't entitled to your own facts. You don't think there is anything about Islam that uniquely connects it to violence? There's no empirical evidence to suggest that Islamic fanatics are more dangerous than Buddhist fanatics? Come on...

"I just dont buy into the physical threat they pose to the west (USA)..

I hope you're right. But I'm not sure I agree. But of course, I hope you are correct.