View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:51 AM   #22
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe View Post
Sounds like these kids have never really been disciplined before,best of luck to your friends trying to find someone to watch them more than once.
Have your friends been bringing the kids with them for a long time?If this is something that's been going on for a while you might be stuck at this point.

Say nothing and continue on as is or somebody's feelings are going to have to get hurt.Those are the two choices,tough spot to be in.I hope it works out positively for everyone.
You hit the nail on the head.

Years ago, I didn't know him very well - only from church. They had just moved into town. He had had a brain tumor and she was in the hospital with premmie twins. One snowy night, after visiting her, he was coming home and he had a small car accident and hit his head. He had no family in the area, and shouldn't have been driving so he called me to take him in to go see his Dr. in the middle of the night. After we get home, one of the premmies past away, so we go back to a different hospital and I'm in the room for a few hours w/the wife (on meds.), him and the deceased premmie waiting for the family and our priest to get there. A few days later, the other premmie past away also. So b/c I was there and stayed, etc. the whole family (parents, sisters, etc) really loves me (at a bday party I can ask for a beer and people want to drive to a store to get one for me ) and I don't want to get someone pissed at me.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote