View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:58 AM   #7
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
to be honest I have stopped paying attention long ago. Its pretty obvious to me that McCain is going to be looking out for big money and the top 1%... Obama is looking to help out the middle class.. remember the middle class?? They used to exist about 6 years ago.. they could afford a mortgage, 2 cars, take a nice vacation or 2 every year and they could even put away some money for thier kids college...

You think McCain is worrying about that? I doubt it.
I think thats the actual issue Nebe. I dont want any president worrying about that. Its not their role. If the middle class wants those things, one answer,,,,work harder! Take classes, read books, get that MBA, etc. Thats what the country was founded on, hard work. The president is not resposnible to deliver 2 houses and a nice vacation. Thats INDIVIDUAL responsibility. Obama plans to help the middle class by taking away $ from the people that work hard and earn it. There are NO free rides anymore.
Knowing your business I am so surprised you dont get this. your base, in my guess, is generally wealthy people, buying luxury goods. No one NEEDS custom blown glass.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all