Thread: Environment
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 06:51 PM   #28
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I started this thread about my concern about the long term impact to the global (yeah it is a global problem) environment by the policies and beliefs of this administration, how we got into a discussion about what class of people are impacted the most is par for the course I guess. Not dissimilar to the striper regulations or lack thereof, for years we fishermen predicted what was coming, but regulations to address the problem were far too late to stem the tide. Rebuilding a striper stock is going to be a lot easier than repairing a global environmental problem.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The long term impact will be that the earth will go through various stages or phases of cooling and warming with various catastrophic events. Many species will disappear. Many will newly appear as a result of evolutionary forces. Land masses will appear and disappear. Humans will adjust as much as possible in varying degrees. Our unregulated activities will cause drastic changes in the sun which will affect all life forms on earth, and which will dissolve the solar system in some cataclysmic event.

I say that with all the certainty that climate change believers have in the long term effects of this administration's policies.

Obviously, those of us who voted for the Repubs are too stupid to know what is right and wrong. What science says. And it is obvious that this administration desperately wants to commit massive human genocide, including themselves and their families.

Actually, I don't have the slightest idea about what course the environment will take. You, obviously, know very well and certain.

It's a lot easier, with my limited mental capacity, to stick to things like economics, government, human nature, freedom and tyranny, the Constitution--things that humans have demonstrated an ability to guide in various directions.

Last edited by detbuch; 03-29-2017 at 06:56 PM..