View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #19
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
I have only taken it to a local pond once and one of the turbo fins almost came completely off (I have a spare set I'll keep with me). I have no idea why it happened so it does give me concern. I guess it's all the years I spent boating that makes me want to ensure I am doing all I can to stay safe and if I need to be rescued make it easier for the people who are looking for me. I probably am getting a little overboard has far as being prepared but I realize how quick it can go bad and how bad it can get, and I have only myself to rely upon without the comfort of 3 or more feet of freeboard.

Has anyone ever tried to right a pro angler while in the water? I have righted sit in kayaks easily, the PA seems like it might be a challenge.
Edzzzzzzo !!!!! God hates a coward .. Come out with us .. If you have a good life jacket and wear it ,there's nothing to fear . If you haven't taking your yak out in the ocean your really missing out .. Good to have numbers with you to get through the learning curve . We stay close to shore ,, out of the shipping lanes ,, are fare weather yakkers,, and falling out and getting back on top isn't a big deal .. Your a great guy (Troll) .. Would love to have you join us .

Belcher Goonfoock (retired)
(dob 4-21-07)
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote