Thread: Lance the Doosh
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #64
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

the lance armstrong story is of a guy who against all odds beat cancer and then to take it even further became an amazing athlete and win more TDF races than anyone. he was the best of the best. Thats what 99% of the Americans walking around believed and the story they knew. its all that I knew about the guy but it was a story I loved. The guy was a f'in hero. Many of you said - everyone knew he was doping - thats crap, average people that knew of armsotrong had no idea. They, like me only knew lance the hero. Lance the hero is what propelled livestrong, its what enabled his charity and all the branding. Period - lance the hero.
Well, lance the hero is a fraud, he won by cheating. he is just a guy that beat cancer, many do. they dont create a story for themselves and lie. Lance the hero was the inspiration to people, the whole package, not just the TDF wins, they whole story is what made him special and enabled his success.
Some of Madoffs investors redeemed with a profit and actually made money. Hamas does amazing things for palistinians but also blows up babies. the end DOES NOT justify the means. His lies will hurt more people than any good he created. DOOOOSHH BAAAAG !
Tiger Woods lied to his wife, his business is not mine. Last I checked he is still golfing, no? Lance planning any races anytime soon?

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote