View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:31 AM   #65
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
But you expect bad behavior out of Dems. So why aren't
the Rebub. setting a good example and having the FBI investigate (like they did w/A. Hill)? If either she or he lies to the FBI, prosecute them. If the FBI finds that there credible evidence/belief that K may have done what she claims, then have a hearing w/any witnesses both parties want to present. If they find she is crazy, say that and the vote can proceed.
You dodged my question again, but I will show yo a courtesy you won't show me.

If I was Trump, I'd give 10 FBI agents a week to look into it, (which wouldn't be enough, they'd demand the investigation last until after the midterms) and that would be it, no more delays. If it turned up nothing, I'd be tempted to send the bill for the agents' time to the accuser, but wouldn't go that far.

Additional question, why in gods name didn't Feinstein ask the FBI to look into this, when she knew they were doing a background check on him? Spence has answered that question by saying they wanted to respect her privacy. Unfortunately for Spence, that weak argument is destroyed by the fact that the democrats are the ones who leaked her identity, to the press of all people. So they didn't want to share her identity with the FBI, but they gave it to the press? That makes all kinds of sense, I mean it's chock full of logic.