Thread: Obama Care
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #123
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

Patients to wait longer for care under new health law, think tank says | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

THEY MODELED THIS AFTER MASS. SAME BULLSHAT that happened in Mass. They added 300,000 newly insured to the rolls in Ma in the first year. Why didn't it result in a drop in rates...

"BlueCross: Health law will add nearly 700,000 to TN insurance rolls"

So ONE state adds more than double what we did and they're still saying higher rates. GTFOOH. A larger pool should cause lower rates for all...

"A year or two after the state exchanges are up and running, he sees smaller employers with fewer than 50 workers ending their insurance coverage, and letting employees seek policies on the exchanges instead."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Govt administered health care.

"The reform law narrows the advantage that younger people had over older people when it comes to costs of insurance policies, for instance, Coulter said. As a result, healthy young adults will pay more unless they’re poor and eligible for government help, he said."

GREAT so the people who don't use it as much will be penalized so that Joe Fat Cat banker can pay less....niiiiiiiiice.

Reform my azz this is nothing but a HUGE bone to all these health care companies Stinks of cronyism and palm greasing to me once again. I said the same thing when Mass pulled this on us 4-5 years ago.