Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #76
scottw

QUOTE NEBE

"Liberals are capable of independent thought and can see the big picture and separate the good from the bad and weigh their judgements. Liberals are mostly very educated and are in careers that use their creative minds."

"liberals".....as I read this stuff and listen to the news of the day I just don't see any evidence of this....maybe the "creative" part of their minds allow them to delude themselves into believing things that help maintain their odd worldview.... I see no independent thought...mindless regurgitation.....little recognition of good and bad except as it pertains to political designation.....really bad judgment and there are plenty of "very educated" people who don't have a shred of common sense....most are elected "liberal" democrats elected by "liberals".....

we have the worst economy in terms of growth in 84 years...lowest home ownership....highest dependence on food stamps and disability benefits....Obamacare is an unmitigated disaster and the ripple effect is devastating.......our foreign policy is a disaster, we are apparently importing and funding terrorism through our generous social programs and we have "liberals" like Chris Matthews and some here who were desperate to portray in the early going, the Marathon Bombing as almost certainly a lone wolf probably white tea party type upset over having to pay his taxes and not at all likely tied to islamic extremism when all common sense pointed to islamic extremism....

I think "liberals" tell themselves....delude themselves into believing Eben's description in many cases....which ultimately makes them a danger to themselves and others.....

Jim, if you were arguing with a brainwashed cult member he'd tell you that you were, in fact, the one who is wrong, has everything upside down, and suggest that you have some nefarious reason for unfairly attacking his leader

Bengazi is just another unfair attack on Dear Leader...move along........

Last edited by scottw; 05-02-2013 at 05:14 AM..