View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 10:02 PM   #64
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You started with a story by York that has a possibility of being true and fits your narrative.

What's my narrative? I don't think I've expressed much of one re Trump. Towards you, it's mostly been a rebuttal or deconstruction of your portrayal of Trump. I am not committed to Trump per se. I am committed to opposing the Progressive destruction of our constitutional framework of government. That would be the only narrative that I totally believe in. And Trump is preferred by me rather than any Dem as assisting in that opposition.

The York story gave a simpler more reasonable, to me, account of what happened. I didn't swear by it being the true account. I don't know the total, true account. I don't for sure know if Trump is telling the whole truth. And I think the Dems are selecting a piece of what they think, or are fabricating, the truth to be. And I suspect that the reason for what they're doing is some desperate attempt to remove Trump or weaken him to help gain total control of the Federal government in 2020.

When I point out there is additional evidence that at a minimum casts doubt on the York tale, you erupt in a barrage of chaff-like verbiage and claim that you didn't believe or assume it was true but you liked it.

My verbiage may have chaffed you, understandably so since it pointed out your lies. The type of lying that you continue with this last post #61 to which I am responding. You left out some of my pertinent verbiage that would give the lie to what you are trying to represent here.

Like it all you want and generate as much smoke as you would like, sooner or later the cleansing rays of light will reach the Floridaman administration's machinations that seek to pull the wool over the eyes of Americans. He is a con man and always will be.
That may be happen. I have no idea about all that. In the meantime, I try to shed some cleansing rays of light on your smoke.