View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #18
wdmso

The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time. They can't even......

find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW

FAKE NEWS media knowingly doesn't tell the truth. A great danger to our country. The failing @nytimes has become a joke. Likewise @CNN. Sad!Trump

vows to fight 'epidemic' of human trafficking

The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.

Great optimism for future of U.S. business, AND JOBS, with the DOW having an 11th straight record close. Big tax & regulation cuts coming!

I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!

The race for DNC Chairman was, of course, totally "rigged." Bernie's guy, like Bernie himself, never had a chance. Clinton demanded Perez!

For first time the failing @nytimes will take an ad (a bad one) to help save its failing reputation. Try reporting accurately & fairly!

Russia talk is FAKE NEWS put out by the Dems, and played up by the media, in order to mask the big election defeat and the illegal leaks!