View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 02:12 PM   #168
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
If they still have confirmed antibodies, no, BUT how long that lasts is unclear and they would likely benefit from the vax in most cases.

Of course to your other post it isn't all or nothing, but one poll saying it is 24% may or may not be indicative that is all I am saying.
The hesitancy among African Americans and as a whole poorer Americans is unfortunate. How much is fear, how much is worry of potential costs etc.. is all unfortunate. I said it earlier, there are multiple reasons why different groups are not getting vaccinated. Clearly it is not all GOP/Trump related, but it also can't all be African Americans and PhD's in the sun belt states keeping the rates low there.

Back to work, have fun guys and be nice...
i here you, that number of unvaccinated phds may be wrong. my point was, it’s not just trump fanatics who are i vaccinated. Trump is pushing for the vaccine.

So when a CNN prime time host says only Trumpkicans are preventing us from being fully vaccinated, it would
be nice is one of the lefties here could just say “he shouldn’t be saying that.”.

If the vaccination rate is low among blacks, it’s much more likely to be because ok Kamala Harris explicitly saying she wouldn’t take it if Trump suggested it. She’s more popular with blacks than Trump, and she’s the one, not Trump, who was skeptical.

Thanks for responding, i do appreciate it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device