View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #26
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskyslayer96 View Post
Hey guys,

I assume this won't count for a trophy but I wanted to share. The season opened this morning in WI. The first time I have been able to test any of my new plugs with hooks on them, so I went to the river to tune the new baits up. First cast with my new custom "Bluestreak" flaptail and bang
A gentleman that lives across the street from the river came over when I pulled up and was inquiring about the baits,"never seen any like that before", so I explained that I make them, casted out and bang.
Now mind you, no tape, no net, nothing but plieres to the tune baits. He runs across the street and gets a net and brought a tape as well. Laneded, measured but my camera phone locked up
A gentleman walking by took the pic with his phone...no measurement photo, I just wanted to get her back in the water.

43 inches and fat, first cast....the bait runs great, and so did all the others I tested. Damn good morning.

Buy the way the blood is mine, hard to land a nice musky from shore with little equipment

I hope everyone is having a great season opener

MS
look at the head on that thing. Awesome catch. Congrats.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote