Thread: Chansley
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 03:38 PM   #129
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"the poll that counts was conducted in the election."

Um, yes I know. My point (sorry that it went over your head) is that a conservative who would govern like Trump did, but who isn't a lunatic, would be much more formidable of an opponent, which is why your side calls Governor Desantis "Governor Death Sentence" despite the fact that his death rates are lower than those in NY, which was led by the guy you all said was the gold standard.

Only a lunatic would ignore a pandemic and it's interesting that you cite Cuomo, the other governor to falsify Covid data and then claim some baloney. Death Sentence won by less people than died in Florida of Covid

"It seems honesty and morals count more to others than to you."

Like you? Ive said 100 times that Trump is disgusting. (you found his honesty and morals acceptable, said you would have no problem working for him) Not one of the lefties here, condemned eggs getting thrown at Larry Elder. So which one of us can put politics aside to say what's wrong, and which one of us cannot? I don't need lessons from anyone here who goes after someone elses daughters, so spare me your fake concern about morals. Once again you play your games, go back and look. I can go back for you if you want

"Most Americans are not impressed by the Lardfather."

I don't know who you mean, but your concern for honesty and morals seems to come and go, doesn't it? Sure you don't, TFG's approval rating is still the same

"if only someone had warned the world about DeSantis 18 months ago."

Yes, why would anyone want to learn lessons from a state that stayed open (Come relax, no Need to vax), a state whose kids stayed in school(School districts in Florida have mandated that masks be worn in schools, defying orders from their Republican state governors that ban districts from imposing such rules. The administration of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has threatened to withhold funding from districts that impose mask requirements), yet a state which has a death rate lower than many liberal states that closed down and shuttered schools (Only lower than the several high density states that were hit early, don't worry DeSantis is well on his way to catching up), despite that state having a massive elderly population. A state with a booming economy despite low taxes (40th in GDP per capita and the same growth as California) , a state that tons of people and businesses are fleeing to(Thanks to hurricanes, heat and red-hot home prices, the state’s population growth hit its lowest rate since 2014 during the pandemic), a state not experiencing a huge spike in violent crime (like blue state are experiencing)(Tampa Bay Times headline Murder, violent crime spike in Florida). God forbid we have more of that!

What terrific arguments you're making. Please tell us more!
See above

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin