View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 01:36 PM   #92
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
boy oh boy, was that some selective editing. she said, based on the rules as written, he won, it that those rules suppress the vote, and therefore the election was stolen from the citizens

you can’t be honest. abrams spoke at length, and yiu cherrybouck one benign sounding phrase not even the whole sentence, and try to use that to characterize her entire statement.

pete, she has said 100 times it was stolen. every one of us knows she says it and it still saying it. but you can’t admit what we all know happened.

you’re a good liberal parrot pete. but you are not to be taken seriously, it’s impossible to talk seriously with you when you willfully deny everything that makes your side look bad. that requires an awful lot of lying and denial, but we have seen you’re up to the task.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

She’s just another liberal political women who works hard within the system, accomplishes goals and calls out foul play as she sees it.
She didn’t coordinate an effort to throw out valid votes, she was mad because the Georgia Secretary of State used his power to remove people from the voter list.
Oddly enough that Secretary of State was running for……Governor
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin