View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:29 PM   #66
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
But he gets accused of lying when he is wrong
There have been so many lies and probably a easily a hundred fold mistruths, that it's hard to tell them apart any longer. I'm sure if you google how many outright lies or mistruths Trump has made since he took office the count is considerably higher than the huge number that was reported after his first year in office. How many this week, I loose track, from claiming he talked to the head of state in Finland about cleaning the forests to beating up on a highly decorated serviceman over his supposed support of Hilary.

Just think for a minute how the media's reporting of him would change had he not made all those statements which proved false or if he didn't use his twitter account to show us how civil he can be towards those he sees as his enemy. He keeps throwing dozens of live bunker into a pool filled with bluefish and he wonders why there is a constant feeding frenzy; come on you present yourself as an intelligent man and yet you don't see this? I think the fishing parallel might get the point across better, after all it is a fishing website.

Side bar for all those claiming (Yeah I'm talking about you Donald and a few on this board) the stock market is the best it's ever been, if he had his wealth in stocks he'd be taking a worse beating than I am lately. I can't imagine what some are loosing, I'm at only a risk level of 3 on a 1-10 scale and my retirement is down 7% from a year ago.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 11-19-2018 at 10:44 PM..