View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #16
Saltheart

I enjoyed the game but I'm scratchin my head some. We totally out played them but we also had some bad moments. Letting them close the lead at the end of the first half is the same thing that happend in Game 1. We need to play all the way to the end. Dumb last 2 minutes , absolutely stupid last 30 seconds of the first half.

Anyway , I also hate seeing the fouls so one sided. call it tight , call it loose but call it the same for both teams. Way lopsided .

Ray Allen was "in the zone". Good thing too!

Still the same issues though. Rondo unpredictable. he played good but sometimes I wonder what is he thinking. I guess we can't expect anything from KG. I think he has no confidence now. Far better off with the subs in there if you ask me. The other thing I noticed a lot was the big guys getting in close to where they should take the shot but they pass off. The other guy isn't expecting a center or power forward to pass the ball when they get within 4 feet of the basket and lots of times the ball gets bobbled on the pass. Take the shots!

So we got the home court advantage now. That's all you could hope for. Didn't matter if we won game 1 or 2 as long as we took one in LA. Now lets see how they do on our court! I would really love to see Rondo and Pierce have good games at the same time. Would really be nice if it happened Game 3. They are due!

Oh yeah , the other thing i don't like and it must be to accomodate TV schedules or something....they get 4 days between games 1 and 2 in LA but have only 2 days between 2 and 3 despite the need to travel 3000 miles across the country for game 3. What's with that?

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote