View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:16 AM   #10
Pete_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacs View Post
have had them all.

get the bb on verizon.
service is good. phone is good. the phone may not be quite as great as the iphone, but the verizon service is so much better. i think a new verizon bb is coming out sooon? i have the storm and i like it, but i don't know anyone else that does...so if you had to get one now, i guess it would be the curve.
Same experience here. Verizon since Bell Atlantic and Blackberry since I can't remember. Always been happy with both.

I'm partial to full keyboards though, haven't found a touchscreen I could really love but it could be that I just never spent enough time with one. Have the Curve now and it's not as sexy as the iPhone or the Storm but it's been a workhorse for me. Email when I want it and phone when I want it, nothing fancy. Has never crashed on me. Although I'm native to Blackberry I'd say it's very easy to use.

My biggest criticism of the iPhone is I can tell when a text message or email comes from one. Obviously you can blame the user as well but it's just such a common issue.

Get a skin for any of these smartphones/Blackberry, it makes all the difference in durability.
Pete_G is offline   Reply With Quote