View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 08:08 AM   #62
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
I like the pick. If you see the response from the Obama camp they are stumped on what to do. If they attack her as a women, then Hillary's pissed. She has more executive expeirence them Obama. We will see what she has in her closet but even the leftest media will have to treat her with kid gloves. But here's the thing.. she doesn't appear to need special treatment. She's going to be very tough to knock off her game. And she's a refreshing change from the BS that we see day to day in Washington. I say it's over for Obama not McCain. Check and Mate
Equal rights equal fights.
Bring it on her.
Who the hell cares about Hillary? She's not the candidate.

"Oh the Hillary voters oh the Hillary voters." You mean the "woman president" voters. Eff em. They're too goddamn stupid to look at the issues and would vote for the communist party if it were running a female candidate.

Palin is pro pebble mine. Supports Bristol Bay? My a@#$.
Open pit mining is a death sentence for that watershed.

Palin is pro life? Nice, keep pandering to the right and the church and telling women what they can do with their body.

More experience than Obama? At what? Abusing her power you'd be dead on. (Check out why she's being investigated RIGHT NOW.)

She bows to the commercial fishermen crying about quotas. They want free range to kill as much as they want. Thats NOT what the majority wants. Just look at what the comms have done to Georges Bank. Thats what her husband and the few want. Greed vs conservation.

I honestly don't care at the moment about foreign policy considering we're running an epic debt in this country.
Bomb the living hell out of Botswana for all I care, just stop using my money to do it.

Ski Quicks Hole