Thread: Judge Kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 05:38 PM   #49
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't know exactly how he'll vote but if you deny women access to the health care they need I'm sure some will die.

You do think she's a threat that's why you can't think straight. She's not a hypocrite. She understands the economy and finance. Hell, she used to be a Republican.

Your flipping foreclosures argument got three Pinocchio's by the Washington Post just FYI.
"if you deny women access to the health care they need I'm sure some will die."

Where to begin...

(1) first, before Roe V Wade, I believe abortion was legal when the life of the mom was in actual jeopardy. That is very rare. The overwhelming majority of abortions today, are done for convenience, not necessity. Let's frame it honestly for a second. I know that's very challenging for your side on this issue, but let's try.

(2) even if Roe V Wade was overturned, THAT DOES NOT OUTLAW ABORTION. It means that the question would go to the states. Very few states would outlaw early-stage convenience abortions, and you know this. State would only do this if a majority of the citizens wanted it that way, and that's how it's supposed to work.

"You do think she's a threat "

I think she's a deranged, hypocritical, azzhole. And she's not a threat to my side, she's a valuable asset. because evefry time she opens her big, fat, commie, 100% Caucasian mouth, money gets donated to the GOP. I would not want her to go away, heck I want her to run for POTUS.

"that's why you can't think straight"

She refuses to take the DNA test that will settle this. So I know she's lying, there's no other reason not to take the test. You are the one in denial, the one not thinking straight.

"She's not a hypocrite"

So when she says it's wrong for banks to profit off of college tuition, but it's OK if she profits off of college tuition...you don't think that's hypocritical? Can you elaborate? Have fun trying.

Not your best work here, Spence.