View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 11:21 AM   #169
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You never, ever used the word "waste". But you did criticize her fpor wanting to keep DC's hands out of her citizens wallets, by which she was obviously referring to taxing and spending.

"You've called me a moron a few time here."

Do you need a list of what you've called me?Sure and post the thread that I responded to when you insult me or claim I said something I never did. It is a pattern.

Paul, you said here, that citizens of states that take more from the feds than they give, shouldn't complain. Ok, fine. But do you feel the same way about people who live in poor cities in blue states? I don't hear them insulting the people who provide benefits to them like those poor red states seem to constantly do.Obviously the city of Bridgeport receives more than it contributes. Do you feel those people also have no right to an opinion about taxes? Or, because those people happen to live in a state where, as a state, they contribute more than they receive, their right to have a say is restored?
Seems like most of the time when Sanders' "bureaucratic tyrants”
are in her citizen's "wallets” are when they are leaving money. How ungrateful can someone be!