View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 01:23 PM   #174
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I wonder why, Jim’s hero always does impressive things and who loves him baby….

Inside Trump’s Plot to Send Rapists and Killers To ‘Destabilize’ Liberal Cities

Donald Trump is privately fuming over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants from the Texas border to Martha’s Vineyard, telling confidants the potential 2024 rival stole “my idea” for weaponizing immigrants. Turns out, Trump was right — but his plans were more extreme than anything DeSantis has come up with to date.

In early 2019, three people familiar with the matter tell Rolling Stone, the then-president workshopped a plan to bus migrants suspected of violent crime from the border to liberal metropolitan areas. The plan, two of the sources say Trump explicitly told staff, was to “punish” his political rivals in Democratic controlled areas.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no names, no specifics, from a rag that made up the University of VA rape case...that's good enough for Pete though!

I'm surprised Pete, that you'd admit there are any violent criminals coming across the border illegally. But at least we cleared that up. You admit there are violent rapists among those who come across, yet you don't want a secure border. Brilliant.