Thread: CIA and torture
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 02:39 PM   #11
paradoxjim

[QUOTE=Piscator;1058831]They cut the heads off of their prisoners, they love videoing themselves cutting the heads off of sometimes innocent Americans..

Why doesn't the UN council expend some of the energy they want to use to prosecute US operatives that utilized EITs to stopping the thugs that cut the heads off of captured soldiers and bystanders? I believe that treating POWs in that manner would violate the Geneva convention, wouldn't it? Analysis of the film of the 22 beheaded prisoners suggest that the filming took place over a 4 to 6 hour period. I can't imagine the torture of being dragged around for hours to star in a film featuring your own beheading.

Yeah, I watched the video of the beheadings. I will never wipe the memory of those poor, defeated souls that had resigned themselves to what was coming without a struggle. Had they not been tortured (or drugged) into their dazed state, you would think that one of them would have put up enough resistance to get himself shot rather than waiting passively for the inevitable.

It makes me want to puke that the world now wants to prosecute American operatives.