Thread: CIA and torture
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 07:16 AM   #24
Jim in CT

It is something that a petty, vindictive elitist like Diane Feinstein can release that report without bothering to ask the folks at the CIAs clandestine srvice, for their side of the story.

The interviews with Megyn kelly were fantastic.

She also had Marc Thiessen on (he's a frequent guest, was a speechwriter/policy advisor to Bush, a brilliant young conservative, thoughtful and respectful). When talking about whether or not we actually got any actionable intelligence from torture, Thiessen said that one of the guys recently killed by an Obama drone attack, was only made known to us by the enhanced interrogation of the terrorists.

Can't we just find out the truth? If Thiessen is lying, I genuinely want to know, so that i don't listen to him anymore. If he i stelling th etruth, then a lot of liberals who claim it didn't work, will have egg on their faces.

I have to believe that if th eliberals could prove that Thiessen and #^&#^&#^&#^& Cheney are lying that it worked, they's present the evidence to show the world that #^&#^&#^&#^& Cheney is a flat-out liar. That they haven't done that, tells me that they know that Cheney and Thiessen are telling th etruth.

It's putrid. One side is lying, and the documentation exists for us to know who the liars are.