View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:34 AM   #56
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So Yes and Floridaman NEVER worried about corruption till Ukraine, Biden and the Crowdstrike myth. Just think how stupid that is?
“When the National Republican Congressional Committee realized its emails were hacked, it called in a familiar firm: CrowdStrike, the same company the Democratic National Committee used in 2016 when suspected Russian hackers stole emails to sow electoral chaos.

The decision to employ CrowdStrike raised eyebrows amid remaining questions about the company's performance in 2016, but several cybersecurity experts are pushing back on suggestions that the firm botched the DNC response, allowing more emails to be taken.

“Their reputation is warranted and they are very good. They have worked for both parties for years now,” said Nicholas Weaver, a computer security expert at the University of California, Berkeley.

“Criticism of CrowdStrike's job in both cases is unfair. They are an incident response team: You bring them in AFTER the manure has hit the 3 MW wind turbine. So it is unfair to complain about a mess,” Weaver said in an email.

Few details are available about the NRCC hack, which reportedly lasted three months. CrowdStrike, which also worked with the NRCC before the hack, said in a statement it was asked in April to respond after the email intrusion was detected by another company.”

Bunch of fools

Funny not a single elected person will say Yes it is acceptable, the Trumplicans witness yesterday said it was not “perfect”
Will it be acceptable if it’s a dem calling for the investigation of Jared dealing with China while Ivanka gets trademarks?
The bailout of 666 Fifth Ave, such a prescient address for this administration.
The prince, princess and baron are untouchable?
Or Floridaman letting Erdogan into Syria to protect his investments in Ankara?
Slimiest man elected ever.
You just keep believing in the Creature from the Gold Lagoon.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nothing that you've said in this screed changes my answer to your yes or no question.