View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 07:50 PM   #77
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post

Kasich? Hahaha - you wouldn't have voted for him ; ) In the General? You would have voted for Kasich over Hillary or Bernie?

I don't believe you. You posts are like Bernie is typing them for you (or has redistributed your fingers to various keys ; ) )

BTW - this uber Right Wing NearFascist right here did vote for him in the Primaries

Thats why as an independent voter , I am flexible I am not beholden to any partys position.. I understand a stupid idea is just that
reguardless what party floats the idea

I even liked Bob dole.. and nancy pelosi should ride off into the sunset..with Waters taking away republicans 2nd best vote getter next to maxine waters 2 women and a black women who could they attack if that trifecta was absent ??? you would still have what your team calls the Hollywood elite to make fun of but seeing the only people who pay attention to them seems to be you and other conservatives

its such a novel idea... lets present the ideas of people not elected by the people who have no power in policy as Leaders of a movement and re sell it (LIE) thats part of the Liberal agenda and the base takes the hook every time ..

unless of course their name ends in Ivanka Trump or K. Kardashian

case in point

US midterms: Ivanka Trump ‘to be dispatched to suburban districts’ where president's hardline policies are turning off supporters funny how that works