View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM   #41
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Well it’s well reported by People inside the White House he doesn’t trust or rely on intel, briefings or experts; it’s NOT my opinion I’m relaying to you. Do I agree with what I’ve read and has been reported in this regard, absolutely.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It's your opinion based on "People". Do these "People" say he never listens? Are they exaggerating? Are they biased? Are they stretching the truth? Is it their overblown opinion? Does he NEVER listen to or trust or rely on intel? Has that been verified?

Well, he has to listen to the intel in order to trust or not trust it. And he has praised various advisers for doing a good job. Does he not trust or listen to Don Jr., Giuliani, Barr, all the various people who worked on his campaigns and rallies and business ventures? That he sometimes disagrees with them doesn't mean he never "listens."

It seems a bit large to say that "it’s just not his style to listen to experts." There are "People" in his campaigns and business who have said he does rely on them. And if he never did, he must obviously be some kind of genius to have gotten as far as he has by just relying on his own opinions. Such a genius should be trusted above all the expert but obviously ignorant advisers that disagreed with him.

I "absolutely" agree with very little that I read or hear. I try to stay away from fully believing, or believing at all, broad unverified opinion. Most of the time, it really doesn't matter. But things like removing a President should require a very high bar of proof, not opinion.

But I get why you would "absolutely" agree with some things that would make Trump look bad.