Thread: Charlottesville
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 04:15 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Perhaps I misunderstood what the standard is in your statement. It seemed to me that when you said--"So if Obama is Blamed For BLM movement I guess Its Trumps fault for the White Nationalist Movement"--the only standard you presented was fault or blame. It also implied to me that you believed the same "standard" should be held for both. That is if one is held to be at fault, so should the other, or, if one is not held to be at fault, then so should the other not be blamed. Your statement also implies that if the same standard, fault or not at fault, is not held for both, that would be hypocritical, ergo, wrong. Which all leads me to believe that you think they should be held to the same standard--both at fault or neither at fault. Which led me to ask "So are you saying that both were at fault or that neither were?" Am I wrong in my assumptions and in my question? If so, I apologize. It could be that you have no dog in that hunt, don't care one way or the other, that you're just curious?

BTW, it could be that one was at fault and the other wasn't. Why must it be given that if one is at fault the other must also be? What is the "standard" being held to if one is blameworthy and the other isn't? Would that be actual words and support given by either Obama or Trump? Didn't Obama actually support and defend BLM? Did Trump actually support or defend Nazi's? Obama is blamed for what he actually said about groups, including police and "racists" (whites). Trump is blamed for what he has not said about certain groups. Trump blamed various people for disrupting his rallies. Should he have praised them for doing so, or just shut up about it even though others including politicians and the media were blaming his rallies for provoking the violence being perpetrated against themselves? In the end what Trump said was a condemnation for "all sides." Does that, or is that going to, inspire more violence as many of those whom you are questioning believe Obama's words inspired BLM violence?

You need to ask those who Blamed or found fault in Obama for the Rise of the BLM movement . I would think that those who did and do so now would be able to to identify Similarities between Obamas support and rise of BLM and Trump and rise ( re birth ) and support of White Nationalist ..

I can say I have ever seen Such a rally of white nationalist with weapons Gas mask shields and other things .

I can only imagine if theses same thing were present at BLM rallies .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gettyimages-830769762-596550f0-85b2-4e82-b8e1-321dbff949f6.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	64434